Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!

This is the view from our backyard. We didn't get quit as much snow in the backyard as we did in the front.
Dave and Chloe after he chased her around the backyard.

Baby Chloe



So this past weekend we woke up Sunday morning to about 5 inches of snow in our front yard! This was the first big snow we had this year so it was nice that we were both at home and able to enjoy it. We stayed home from church that morning and watched Chloe play outside and took some pictures. I posted some pics on here for you to see as well!
Still no news on a name. We have really been trying to come up with something. I have another doctors appointment next Wednesday. The office I go to is a womens center so you do a rotation once you are in your third trimester so you can meet all the doctors on staff there. I'm a little nervous about my appointment next week because it's my first in the rotation where I will be seeing someone other than my normal doctor, but I'm sure it will go fine.
Also, I changed the options on this blog where you can leave comments on these posts if you would like. It shows up at the bottom of each blog and you just click the Post a comment link and it will direct you from there!




No comments:

Post a Comment