
I just had to post this pic....this is the night before I was induced. I think I forgot how big I had gotten!!!!! And-I just have to post a picture of Chloe, she's been doing really well with Colt, but I think she does feel left out alot too :( Everytime I feed him or lay down with h im she comes and lays at my feet or right next to us. She's such a good girl :)

This is what Colt and I have been doing alot lately-SLEEPING! Actually, today he has been pretty cranky, I finally got him to sleep, but he keeps waking up every little bit but then goes back to sleep.....it's been a rough morning!

I love this picture, this is him sleeping on his daddy's shoulder-so sweet.

I caught Dave sleeping with him as well!!!!

I can't believe it's already been a little over 2 weeks since he was born. Overall, he has been a VERY good baby. Before he was born people always talked about how much sleep you will NOT get and how different your life will be. Well, my life is definitely different-but in a good way. As far as sleep goes, it's really not as bad as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, there have been a few rough nights and days, but overall, it really hasn't been as bad as what I thought it would be. Maybe it's my motherly instincts kicking in and I don't require as much sleep as I used to, or I just have a really good baby.
He's growing like CRAZY!!! I've been a little worried because everytime I feed him he spits up, and not just a little bit, it's like he spits up everything he just took in. The doctor told me not to worry about it if he's growing and he's still having wet and dirty diapers, which he has. When Colt was born, he weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz. When he left the hospital he was 8lbs 2 oz. The doctor said they want them back at their birthweight within 2 weeks of delivery.....when I took him for his one week check up he was already 8 lbs. 11 oz. I just took him to the doctor again this past Tuesday for his two week check up ......and he weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. and already grew an inch!!!!!!! WOW!!!!
I'm so excited for Father's day this weekend......Colt and I will be leaving early Monday morning with Austin to go to the Lake. Please pray that the drive goes smoothly, I'm a little nervous about pumping/feeding in the car and how Colt will do. Dave flies down Wednesday after work and then we will all drive back the following Saturday....wish us luck:)
No comments:
Post a Comment